- The personal information collected from the visitors of our website, including their identity, remains confidential. We respect the law(s) on confidentiality applicable to this website (USA) and we will never pass on these data to any third party, unless required by law.
- We respect your email privacy: I adhere to AWeber’s PermissionPledge ™ Click the link to find out more about AWeber’s PermissionPledge ™ Email addresses are collected for the purposes of the newsletter and to register an RSS feed. I am the only one with access to email addresses
- Personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses or user names may be collected by these analytics depending on the specific use by the site visitor (e.g., using forums or comments) and are protected according to the privacy policies of each vendor. Personally identifiable information is not disclosed unless legally required. Additionally, “visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities” (http://wordpress.org/about/privacy/, Para. 3). For further information on the privacy policies of these analytic tools:
- For Google Analytics, please go here, https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- To block or allow cookies, you can search on this phrase for your particular browser (e.g., block cookies on Firefox); for Windows 7 or 8 users go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Disclaimer: The website and podcast content are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult their physician or healthcare professional (NP, PA) in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
Updated: September 2016